Sorry I took so long to post this! We actually moved into our new space on June 10. We have been really busy since then trying to get all the kids and their stuff moved into their new rooms. Everyone seems to be enjoying their new spaces, and it is nice to have it a little more quiet. Larry has now been on Sabbatical for 2 days. Tomorrow we pack for Utah and leave on Tuesday. I will post some pictures of their rooms completely finished sometime when we get back in mid-July.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks awesome! So exciting. Did you take out the bathroom all together?
wow! how exciting! it looks great! I love how the kitchen opens up to the family room that will be fun!
I love your addition, especially the big windows and french doors.
Thanks for the tour. I'm glad you're enjoying your new freedom.
It sure was fun to hang out this weekend. I forgot how much you make me laugh. When are you coming back????
Post a Comment