Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week Seven of Construction

The painting continued this week- we painted all the trims and door jams and the rooms themselves after all the texturing was finished. This is the boys' new room- a light blue color. Spencer said, "thank you for painting my room this color!"
Miranda's room is a pale yellow- it looks a little green in this picture. We let her help paint- which she LOVED!

Here's a view towards Miranda's room.
We painted the boys old room light purple in preparation for Lindsey. They patched up and retextured the walls in the boys room, office, dining room, and bathroom.
Here's a view of the textured ceiling. Let me tell you, painting ceilings was NO fun. We had to do so many coats of paint!







3 comments:

Julie said...

Looking good! Did you paint it yourselves? Isn't painting all that trim fun? Actually cutting it, putting it up and then caulking it is worse than painting.

Rebecca said...

I don't always comment but I want you to know I love to see the construction updates. It's almost finished and it's looking good.

Heidi said...

Doesn't fresh paint make a house feel new? Nice color choices. I like the lighter hues, they brighten up a room.