Friday, September 19, 2008

Update

I am feeling much better than before, but I've had continuing headaches that I can barely manage with the drugs I have. It has been very frustrating to feel great for a short time in the morning, and then need to lay down to ease the headaches! It seems like the blood patch mostly worked, but I am still feeling some of the neck/base of the head pain again. The medication is making me feel a little dizzy and sleepy, so that is also a pain. I just wish it would go away! I want to feel like myself again! I see my doctor on Monday, so maybe he will have some suggestions.

In the meantime, Lindsey is getting to watch Blue's Clues, which she loves. Kara continues to thrive and sleep a lot. Nursing is going really well. Derek has written a list of over 100 things for Spencer to buy with his money. (I guess he has given up on actually earning money himself). Larry is slowly fitting in some workouts and some waterpolo practices.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we could be there to help! Thinking of you...

Rebecca said...

You always had such enviable and easy recoveries before so this must be hard. Hopefully your doctor can get you fixed because eventually that baby is going to wake up and you are the mother of 5 now. Take care.