Well, things seem to be slowly getting better with me. I'm functioning on less medication and needing to rest less.
I had an interesting morning today. With Larry working out and then going straight to work, I had to get all the kids ready by myself this morning. After getting Miranda and Derek out the door by 8:10, I quickly got myself and Spencer ready and dressed- out the door at 8:20 and to Spencer's preschool. Luckily, Kara slept through all of that. When I got back, I had 30 minutes to feed and dress Kara and Lindsey before seeing the doctor. Immediatly after seeing the doctor, I picked up Lindsey, drove home, and waited at the bus stop for Derek. (11:15) The bus was late, so I had to have a friend pick up Spencer from his preschool at 11:30. I finally breathed a sigh of relief after the kids ate lunch and I was able to feed little Kara again.
I feel like all I can do is get the kids dressed, fed, and off to their various destinations. Forget about housework, laundry, or a rest! I usually do all the laundry on Mondays, but since it is already 1:30, I think we'll have to wait til tomorrow! I think it's going to take a while to figure out how to take care of everyone and manage the chaos/housework.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you need your mom to come stay with you for 6 weeks and do all of that for you. =)
As my pregnancy gets closer to winding down, I look forward to returning to "normal" life. But I am reminded by your blog that that can take a month or two and even then "normal" is going to be different than it was before. Hang in there. A new routine will find its way soon enough.
I think I am just now getting back in the swing and Carter is 4 months. Glad you are getting better!
Ugh! sounds hectic! Things will be back in order in a year or so... atleast that's what it seems like for me. Best wishes for getting everything done.
Post a Comment