Wednesday, September 10, 2008

more baby





Baby was born at 5:30 pm on Sept 10th, and all is well and better than well . More details will be blogged later, but here are some pics.

8 comments:

Pricilla said...

How sweet! She looks just like her sisters. You definately won't be mixing that baby up with any other, she is all Dickinson and beautiful. Congratulations!I hope the delivery went well.

Lisa said...

congratulations! she is really cute!

Pricilla said...

Yeah, I am pretty sure Lindsay has a twin. (Check out her pic on our blog)

Morrells said...

She is very cute! Congratulations!
I hope all is going well! What a women you are look at all those kids!

Julie said...

She looks like a Dickinson girl! Congrats!!

Heidi said...

Congrats, congrats! You made it through once again. What's her name?

Heidi said...

shes sooooo cute! congrats! in the top pic she looks soo much like michelle! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! Babies are wonderful, congratulations!