
This past Sunday we took dinner over to Grandpa D's. The kids were so behaved. It was wonderful! Larry and I really enjoyed spending time with Grandpa, Stella, and Chris as well. The kids loved Stella's corndogs and red jello with bananas and whipped cream. We will definatly have to do that again.

Miranda had Monday off this week, so I promised her that we would break out her easybake oven that she got for Christmas. Little did we know that it was missing the two small cake pans (it was a secondhand toy from a friend). She was crushed. Finally, I made a cake pan out of aluminum foil. It actually worked. We also made a big cookie. The cookie tasted pretty good. Miranda and the boys thought it was so thrilling. They all hovered around it for about an hour.

Here's just a cute picture of Lindsey and Spencer. Lindsey is obsessed with drawing, so she loved our magnadoodle. She also grabs any pencil, marker, or crayon in sight. I guess we have another budding artist in the family.
In other news, today Larry and I got to see our baby via ultrasound. It was fun to see it. Everything looks normal and measuring about 3 inches from head to rump. We couldn't tell if it's a boy or a girl, so I guess we'll just have to wait another 7-8 weeks to find out.
Also, Miranda experienced the consequences of tracing the words in a library book with a permanent marker. Now she owes me $20.95. We'll be draining her piggy bank tomorrow and holding back her allowance for a while. Maybe this will finally help her control her impulse (we've bought at least 3 books because of her).
3 comments:
Easy bake, wow that takes me back. That is such a cute picture of Lindsay and Spencer. What sweethearts.
seems things are eventful with u guys, how fun going to dinner at grandpas. and good thinking with making hte cupcake thing!
Wow sounds like you guys are having fun. Lindsay is getting so big. cute pictures too! When you do find out your babys gender it'll be the tie breaker between me and Cilla. It'll be fun to find out though.
Post a Comment