Sunday, September 16, 2007

Project Completion!

Here is my first landscape design that I'm getting paid for! It took forever, but it is done, and I'm much more excited for any designs in the future. (Especially now that I've done so much research on Oregon plants). This one was for $175. Doing a design is such a daunting task- I can't believe I'd crank out one of these per week at BYU. I think I'd really like to just prune people's plants, give expert care advice, and do plant identification and get paid an hourly rate. That would be much easier than having to bring a design home and mull over it for hours. I've had one other semi-serious offer, but I'm happy for now to be done. I've got my own backyard landscaping project to do before my yard gets waterlogged this winter.

2 comments:

Julie said...

It's beautimous. Congrats!

Pricilla said...

I am so impressed Michelle!