Sunday, September 2, 2007

Spencer's Third Birthday

We celebrated Spencer's third birthday last Sunday with the extended family. Larry and I stayed up late the night before creating a "tower of power". It looks nothing like the tower of power from 'The Backyardigans', but it didn't matter- Spencer loved it. Spencer enjoyed the attention and his new toys! He got a soccer goal that talks, a giant ball, dinosaur stamps, clothes, a pirate ship, a race track and other little goodies. One of his favorite gifts was a bag of dum dum suckers from Miranda. He was very nice and shared with everyone. Lindsey quickly popped one in her mouth, wrapper and all! Eventually it came off and she gobbled it up.
Another unexpected surprise was that I FINALLY found a group of moms to do a preschool with! Now Spencer will be able to have preschool twice a week. I think he'll love it.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

nice cake! it looks awesome, I need to be more creative when I make cakes, they are always just plain. Happy birthday Spencer!