Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Construction- Week Five
Last week was a busy week! It started with filling in the top of the attic area- so it was totally enclosed.
Larry's dad came and did the electrical work. We had about a dozen recessed lights put up. The bedrooms will have surface lights. He even put a plug and light up in the attic area- I would have never thought of that... Also, outside security lights and a floodlight.
This is looking from the back corner of the boys' room. They have the small walk-in-closet on the left. To the right of that is the back of the big storage closet in the family room. We also have one of those cool attic ladders in the closet. You can see the crawl space access is also in that closet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay! how nice!
So do they expect to be done before you guys leave next month?
Wow! It's so close to done! I'm excited to see the finished product!
Those electricians are amazing wouldn't ya say! I sure love mine! It looks like it is coming right along. Hang in there!
Post a Comment