Whoa, Baby! No wonder I've been asked about a million times in the last couple weeks when my baby is due! I feel kind of weird when I have to reply that it's still 2 months away. They haven't seen anything yet!


In other news, I've had to resort to doing water aerobics at the gym ever since I returned from our trip to Utah. I just can't ride a stationary bike anymore because my belly gets in the way! I still do some weightlifting beforehand, but I feel quite self-conscious around all the people with flat stomachs. We'll see if I can keep it up till the end.
2 comments:
whoa belly! too cute!
Man, I am so relieved. I have a friend a month behind me who isn't showing at all yet. I feel 10 months pregnant already!! Glad I'm not the only one who does the big belly thing.
Post a Comment