Sunday, October 21, 2007

Update from Michelle


Larry has taken over my blogging for the past couple weeks- I hope you've been entertained! Just so you all know, I am feeling great again. I was even able to sing in church with zero coughing! Yay. I've been slowly getting back into the swing of things with my calling and housework. Derek's been bugging me every day without fail to work on his Luke Skywalker costume. It's almost done- just need to finish the belt and figure out a way to attatch his lightsaber.
Lindsey and Spencer have been LOVING the sandbox lately. (We always move it to the covered back porch and refill it with sand in the fall). I have to suit Lindsey up so that we don't get sand in her diaper. She loves it, though. She will play for about an hour out there if one of the other kids stays with her.
My dad was here this past weekend. He and Larry got really ambitious and rototilled one whole side of our yard to expand our garden and add more flowerbeds. My landscaping wheels are turning. I'm trying hold off on that project until the costumes are all finished for our Halloween party on Friday.
Life is Good!

2 comments:

Pricilla said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. That sounded really horrible.

Heidi said...

hahah good idea...preventing sand in diaper. :) im glad things are going good with u cant wait to see the pics of derek as luke skywalker