Alright, so I'm ready to list my favorites (this is Michelle, by the way):
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Waitress at El Sol my senior year of high school
2. Early morning custodian (official vacuumer of the HFAC)
3. Worker in the BYU grounds greenhouse- planting, decorating for events, etc
4. Intern at Trugreen Chemlawn Plantscaping in Portland- interior plant care for businesses
4 Movies I could watch more than once (which is really saying something)
1. Pride and Prejudice- the six hour version
2. The Lord of the Rings
3. Anne of Green Gables/Anne of Avonlea
4. The Parent Trap with infamous Lindsey Lohan and Return to Me (so good)
4 Places I've lived:
1. Good old North Logan, UT
2. BYU
3. Rehovot, Israel (only for 5 weeks, though)
4. Hillsboro, OR
4 TV shows I consistently watch
1. The Office!
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Lost - although I'm losing interest
4. Top Design
4 of my favorite places
1. Hiking in the forests of Oregon- so beautiful!
2. On the porch of my parents home surrounded with my family and neices and nephews
3. My room- my sanctuary from the kids
4. Israel- historic sites like the Garden tomb, walking through the old city of Jerusalem
4 Favorite Foods
1. Lasagna
2. Yummy salad with lots of stuff on top
3. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard with vanilla ice cream (a favorite during summer pregnancy)
4. Berries and fresh summer fruits
4 Websites that I check daily
1. The Blogs, of course
2. Yahoo mail
3. lds.org (weekly)
4. that's it- I don't like surfing the internet
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment