Sunday, July 15, 2007



The Lean Machine

As you can see I am losing weight fast, this all started when my blood pressure was on the way to really bad, above 140. So I used a weight loss competition to get me motivated, I eat better and lots of exercise. Last week I ran some +30 miles, swam some and played basketball 3 times. I also do sit-ups, little weight lifting and stretching. So I started at 165lbs (last year I was app in April and I am down to 138 lbs. My goal was 149 lbs but I am in 3rd place in the competition with large prizes on the line, here is a link to the competition. 2nd place is trip to Mexico, 1st is season BYU tickets and trip to Mexico and 3rd is an I-pod. Competition ends on BYU 1st football game. Peter wanted me to post pics. Oh yea doctor says I am doing good and I can keeping going till I’m 120lbs, that might be hard and my blood pressure is now normal. aproching 180 lbs.

6 comments:

Peter said...

wow ...i see a difference....nice work

Pricilla said...

Where did you go?

Test said...

Im fatter than you now!

Sherry Ellsworth said...

what the, dang, you look like bones.

Peter said...

you will never catch my ... fatty

Im only 115 lbs

MARK

Heidi said...

wow!!! thats crazy!!!!!!! your soo much smaller!!!!!!!